Pond Lights-Lighting-Light Up Your Garden And Pond
Pond Lights-LiTec 50 LED Light-3 Set
Pond One LiTec is a range that you can build on over the years. The LiTec 20 is an expandable system available in a number of starter sets that are all supplied with a transformer capable of running up to 10 lights on the LED20 and 3 on the LED50.
Single fittings can be purchased separately and added as required thanks to the expandable weatherproof cable connection system. Furthermore, different colour LED's are available separately to change the effect.
- Suitable for submersible or garden installation
- Complete sets with weatherproof 12 volt transformer and 10m cable for total safety and flexibility
- LED lighting is up to 10 times more economical on electricity
- White LED's supplied in all sets as standard
- Red, Blue, Green LED boards available as accessories, simple DIY exchange
- 10m cable to first light, 5m cable between lights for flexible installation
- Simple plug and socket system makes expanding the light set simple. Additional lights available pre-wired
- 2 + 1 Year Guarantee
- Pond Lights-Lighting-Light Up Your Garden And Pond
- Pond Lights-LiTec 50 LED Light-3 Set
3 x 5 watt lamps with white LED's
1 x 22 watt weatherproof transformer 12v DC
1 x 10m cable set, 2 x 5m cable set
Technically advanced lighting solutions from Pond utilising the very latest developments in LEDs.
The main benefit of LED lighting is the low electricity consuption when compared to traditional lighting. For similar effects LED can consume up to 10x less electricity, saving you a great deal on your energy bills. LEDs also have an infinite life expectancy and save money on replacement lamps.
LED light, although initially not quite so bright as Halogen, the intensity of the light spectrum given off, can carry extremely well and has been used for illumnation of large buildings rather than expensive to run traditional Halogen or Sodium lamps.